Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original, i.e. it was submitted only to this conference and publication is not redundant: the paper has not been published in its current or a substantially similar form before, has not been included in another manuscript, and is not currently under consideration or accepted for publication elsewhere (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Its submission has been approved by all co-Authors, if the paper was prepared jointly.
- Its eventual publication will be tacitly or explicitely approved by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All permissions covering figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere have been obtained from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format.
- There are no conflicts of interest relating to the manuscript, except as disclosed in the footnotes or at the end.
The Corresponding Author is aware that:
- Fondazione CUEIM, the publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation
- If accepted, the manuscript will be made Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0), available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode and be published as part of the Referred Electronic Proceedings for Sinergie-SIMA Management Conference. A specific licence agreement will be signed by the corresponding author, delegated by all co-authors
The Corresponding Author agrees that:
- All Authors’ names and affiliations are part of the associated metadata and may be stored on the servers of Fondazione Cueim and made available under the CC license
- All Authors confirm their consent to the publication of their disclosed email address (Italian Law D.Lgs. 196 30 june 2003).